Friday 10 November 2006

Fitness Instructor Courses

I got information for fitness instructor courses in the mail earlier this week. The next course intake commences in February. It seems like so long away, I almost feel like I can't wait that long because I'm so keen to get started now.

However in terms of my current job, I must finish strong and it will probably take until the end of this year to train the girl who is taking over my job. So really, with that in perspective a February start is quite good timing.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

it seems like good timing to me... time really flies by and before you know it, it'll be 2007! from now til feb, continue training this new girl and leave the job with a bang!

Fiona said...

I know time flies, but it seems only to fly after it's over! When you're in the middle of it, it just seems to take so long.

Patience, i know. Patience. :-)